About getting started

General questions and discussion

Re: About getting started

Postby rsanchez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 am

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Do you still have the game to play it offline? Is it possible (legal) for you to distribute it? As you mentioned, we do not have access to the game, and our interest in the game if merely academic. Please let us know, and thanks for your support.
rsanchez

Postby rsanchez » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 am

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Do you still have the game to play it offline? Is it possible (legal) for you to distribute it? As you mentioned, we do not have access to the game, and our interest in the game if merely academic. Please let us know, and thanks for your support.

Jochen wrote:Hi, when the website was still available there was the option to download the game and to play offline.
All our competition computers are not connected to the internet, hence the game can still be played offline as before.

We are currently discussing with Rovio if there is a simple solution to this problem that we can offer to competition particcipants.
rsanchez

Postby Won-Young, Chae » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 am

Hi,

I follow the instructions of "getting started", and I wonder Angry Birds is no longer on the site which is "http://chrome.angrybirds.com".
So, how can I load the game window?

Is there someone else, who encountered such a problem?

It's very grateful for some solutions to this problem.
Won-Young, Chae

Postby charlesdrotar » Tue May 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi Chae,

Any luck on this? I am encountering the same issue.

Chae Won-Young wrote

Hi,

I follow the instructions of "getting started", and I wonder Angry Birds is no longer on the site which is "http://chrome.angrybirds.com".
So, how can I load the game window?

Is there someone else, who encountered such a problem?

It's very grateful for some solutions to this problem.
charlesdrotar

Previous

Return to Q&A